Sunday, April 5, 2009

One of the reasons

I look forward to General Conference is so I can sit and listen to the words of the Lord while I get to do one of my favorite things...Scrapbook! No other time can I devote 8 hours to scrapbooking! Woo Hoo, here is just one of the many pages I completed this General Conference. I am so excited because I am finally caught up to Peyton's birth and that means I get to use girlie stuff!

Not sure why the pic didn't upload correctly, any suggestions Mrs. Ehat?

8 comments:

Luna said...

such sweet pictures!

April said...

that is my fav pic of you! Love the eyebrows, face, stunning!

Lori said...

how do you look that GOOD upside down, a medi cap on your head, and plastic tubing up your nose...inconceivable!!!

Krissy said...

Precious!

Scrapally said...

I scrapbook during conference too! It's my favorite weekend! Listening to apostles and prophets and accomplishing my favorite hobby at the same time!! Your pages look great and so do you! Happy scrapping!

Nicole Saunders said...

I agree with April and Lori, although I'm not surprised. You are so photogenic, and I think that every time I see a picture of you:)

Janelle Ehat said...

The only thing I can think of is that it may have been too big and so it couldn't upload the whole image. Try to resize it and then upload it again. Otherwise, I got nothin'!

Love the page by the way! And I agree: gorgeous even moments after birth!

~H said...

Oh my heavens that is so cute!! :) AHHHHH this is going to be me soon!! :) We are so excited! We love you guys!