Thursday, August 21, 2008

LeGrand's Visit

Of course I didn't get many pictures while LeGrand was here but oh well. Tyler was beside himself with happiness and the boys absolutely loved LeGrand. We all wish he could have stayed longer and that the rest of the family could have come too, but we still really enjoyed having him here. I got to sleep in the bed in Peyton's room, which I actually loved. It was neat to wake up and hear her breathing and peek at her sleeping form. So, that means that Tyler got to share our bed with LeGrand! You are welcome any time LeGrand and Becca and kids, WE LOVE YOU!!!



1 comment:

Becca said...

Hey guys,
Thanks again so much for everything. I had such a great time with you guys. This is my first ever comment on a blog so this is kind of an exciting moment. Love ya.
-LeGrand