Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Candy Corn Parfaits, thanks Kirsten!

As promised, and a bit late, here they are. I am lazy and not posting directions, but if you want them you have to look on Enjoying the Journey blog found on the right of my blog. I made them mostly the same but I used crushed Oreos instead of Coco Puffs and I didn't use the chocolate pudding but I'm sure it would be great in it.

I am so glad I made these before I started my diet as they were SO yummy. Peyton ate one bite and was done, she didn't like the crushed Oreos for some reason. I ate hers.
I made Tyler a big one, he said the small one would have been better, it was filling and he could hardly finish it. I think I would have been fine with the big one though ;)

Candy Corn Parfait



2 comments:

Scrapally said...

Yum! I'm sure I could have eaten the big one too! :)

Unknown said...

How much fun you guys have !!! Keep making those memories and posting them so you can show them to your children later !! I am old now and not sure Hill and I ever did anything fun !!! hehehe