Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Read the post below too

Here is a link to a video (FYI, video is from 3 years ago when Ben was 3, Jacob 5, and Micah 7) I made with my new Windows 7 on my new laptop. It is not the one I wanted to share, there are no special effect or music, just a few subtitles. I wanted to share Peyton's birth video, I love how it turned out but Tyler doesn't want naked pics of our kids on the internet because apparently there are sick people out there. I know this, I just thought newborn video would be safe but were not risking it. If you want to see Peyton's birth video, come over, yes, that includes you Grandma Honey. My number is in the directory, Clovis 2nd ward. You are fun and I would like to be your real friend, call me and we can get together! I'm having some issues, I'll try to imbed the video, let's see if I know what I'm doing or not!

2 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Kelly,
Jill has a bad shoulder and can't type right now. She was flattered that you would mention her in your post. She would love to see the video when she is feeling better.

-Dennis

Scrapally said...

Great video. Glad you are having so much fun. Love the boy who cried wolf...great example of it!