Monday, August 22, 2011

This Summer...

I crafted! This was a copy craft from my sister in law Becca. She made one similar to this and gave me her leftover paper and I made my own. Thanks Becca.
Love these flowers. I also got to use my yard sale Cricut!
Peyton found the chapstick Daddy got in his stocking that he gave to me, you can see why he didn't like it below. Peyton was very proud of herself. (side note, love that girls bedhead!)
I was introduced to Pinterest and carried out a few ideas, here is one below.
Peyton got a few hand me downs from cousin Sophie and this skirt was my favorite, goes perfect with her handed down boots and shirt too. Many people at church said she looked like Hermione Granger. Love it. Thanks again Becca.
So, now that the kids are back in school and I only have 2 home during the day I am finding some computer time and I am going to get caught up on our summer happenings. So, look for my This Summer... posts.

2 comments:

Grandmotherfairy said...

I can't believe how much Peyton has grown up...I love following you in Pintrest...

Becca said...

The Easter Craft turned out so cute!! We love you guys!