Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Printable Quote (if it works out like I plan!)

My friend Allyson gave the Relief Society lesson on Sunday and used this quote that I just love. I wanted to remind myself of it so I made this to print and frame and I'm sharing it with you. I think you can just click it and save it to your computer and it should come out ok, I hope! I used paper from The LDS blog train blog "6 bees" (aqua paper) and the hearts. I used paper from Gettin' Scrappy with Britt's collab "Boy Meets Girl" (the orange paper for the words Harder and Better).

3 comments:

Becca said...

Way Cute Kelly!!! Do you mind if I "pin" it??? We sure love you guys!!!

kelly said...

Please, pin it!

Scrapally said...

this turned out cute...and thanks! glad to know you were listening. lol...so tell me about this lds train blog...I got on it but was totally overwhelmed with what's what...