Saturday, November 8, 2008

Peyton on the go

October 15th





Now that she can proficiently crawn and pull herself onto things opportunities for learning and exploration are endless, and so are the messes! It seems like it has been ages since I had a baby at this stage of life and I am having to get use to it all over again. She loves to empty the movis shelves and dump out anything that can be dumped, especially the dogs water and food. Peyt's most favorite thing though is the laptop, she likes to push all the buttons she can and watch those screens pop up. Somehow this time around I don't mind. Maybe it's because she's the last and I know these days will be over in the blink of an eye, or maybe it's because I've mellowed out quite a bit, whatever the reason, I'm going to cherish every moment with these little ones.

1 comment:

Caleen said...

She is so cute and has grown up so fast.. You are so right.. somehow we eventually chill out and are more mellow after awhile.. You are right to enjoy her and let her explore and enjoy all life has to offer.. I really wish I would have done that years earlier.. I had to learn the hard way.. you will be grateful later that you did.. They are all so precious and Jacob and Micah did so well in the primary program.. ;) P.S. can you teach me some digital?