Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hey Kendra, how about a potluck???

No, but really, we invited many couples to our home for a potluck dinner a few Friday nights ago. It was an adult only potluck and I think that is why it worked so well with so many people. My very sweet friend Kendra arranged the date and made all the phone calls, THANK YOU! So, all I really had to do was allow people to come over and provide a place for everyone (thanks Sandy for loaning a few extra tables and for helping set up). In all there were over 20 people at our house! At least that many more were invited and unable to come, probably a good thing, but I'd love to do it again and have everyone else over. After we had our fill of wonderful food we played some fun games and I think we all got to know everyone a little better!









I love candid shots.




"I don't remember eating corn."








Kendra likes being in photographes.



This is Laawna standing in for me with Tyler.

4 comments:

April said...

So much fun! Loved it and we have to do it again! Thanks...p.s. nice pics of jake and I...oh dear!!!

Stefanie said...

Oh I see how it is....don't come VT ya' for a few months(give or take:^) ) and we get the cold shoulder. That's okay. I get it! Were not good enough (He, He) J/K. Looks like you had a good time. TTYL.

Kirsten said...

It looks like you guys have been up to some fun! ;-) Isn't still do group dates and have adult conversation!?!? I bet it was a fun evening for you guys!

P.S. Your hair looks so cute in the post below!

Nicole Saunders said...

That was way fun!! (but for the love, use the red-eye feature on your camera!)