Monday, January 7, 2008

11 Days left!




















So, I am going to be a mother of three sons and 1 daughter in just 11 days, yikes. I have so many mixed emotions about January 18th. I am so not looking forward to having my 4th c-section, but at the same time, I can't wait to meet my baby girl! I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore and to begin the road to recovery and weight loss... I know, it is such a long one, but like all things, you have to start somewhere! About New Years Eve, I fell asleep after Mr. Bean's Holiday, which was very funny. I knew I was going to be falling asleep, I don't last long these days, so I asked Tyler to wake me before New Years if he was still awake. Tyler is usually the one to fall asleep early, every night. About 30 seconds before midnight he did wake me up and I got my New Years kiss and promptly fell back asleep.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

You get a baby girl-hooray for you guys!! I can't wait to see pictures of her. It is so fun to blog and connect this way! Good luck during the next couple of weeks. You'll be a great mom of four and although it is CRAZY it isn't that bad! ;) I added you to our blog now too!