Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ben's 3 year old pictures

Do not exhist! We had Peyton's 6 month pics on Monday and we were lucky to get a good picture at all. We had to wait forever and she got tired and the boys were bored and acting up. I was embarassed and was actually glad we were coming back so they could see my kids were good. Well, My sister watched the rest of my brood so I only had Ben for his pictures today. He usually is such a ham when it comes to pictures and even does his own adorable poses. Well, to make a long story short, we left without a single picture even being taken. Ben was playing shy boy and mommy was crying! We rescheduled for the 4th of August but Ben told me that he will not smile for pics next time either, he wont even get near the mark where they take the pictures. Thanks for letting me vent!

*Well, we didn't end up going to Ben's rescheduled appointment because he said he was not going to take pictures! Ugh! Oh well.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Kelly...I'm so sorry. I've had something similar happen with Jackson. They are so adorable...most of the time. Hang in there. Love, Shan