Monday, July 7, 2008

Mommy quiz

I was a little disappointed in the outcome of this because I have been reading so many and their answers were just so cute. Maybe I picked the wrong time to ask, I don't know, but neither Micah nor Ben wanted to do this, so, thanks Jake for seeming interested and for giving some pretty cute answers, I love you honey!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Micah: Yes
Jacob: I love you
Benjamin: Play games with me. I think he thought the question was, “What do you always say to mommy?”

2. What makes mom happy?
Micah: Listening
Jacob: Being nice to Ben
Benjamin: Being nice to you.

3. What makes mom sad?
Micah: Not listening
Jacob: Hitting and kicking Ben and you and going to time outs and talking mean to Ben.
Benjamin: Yelling at you.

4. How does mom make you laugh?
Micah: You don’t, ok, maybe tickling
Jacob: By laughing
Benjamin: Like laughing.

5. What was mom like as a child?
Micah: I don’t know
Jacob: Um, pretty
Benjamin: a baby

6. How old is your mom?
Micah: 29
Jacob: 20, 29 mom.
Benjamin: ahh, 4

7. How tall is your mom?
Micah: I don’t know
Jacob: 5’8”
Benjamin: 4
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Micah: Do stuff for us.
Jacob: Play with us
Benjamin: Do stuff with me and play playdough with me.


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Micah: I don’t know, how can I see when I’m not around.
Jacob: Misses us.
Benjamin: I don’t know what.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Micah: I don’t know
Jacob: loving
Benjamin: I said no more questions!

11. What is your mom really good at?
Micah: Taking care of us.
Jacob: Doing stuff on the computer

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Micah: Nothing.
Jacob: Playing with toys

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Micah: be the mom.
Jacob: Help us, take care of us.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Micah: I don’t know
Jacob: Us!

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Micah: I don’t know
Jacob: Helping me on Super Mario Sunshine

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Micah:
Jacob: Jerry, sometimes you talk and look funny.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Micah: A lot of stuff
Jacob: Play games


18. How are you and your mom the same?
Micah: We have the same color hair.
Jacob: We look kind of the same.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Micah: We have different color eyes.
Jacob: Because I’m a boy and you’re a girl.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Micah: She’s my mom.
Jacob: How she treats me. Micah then said, “No she doesn’t, she treats you pretty bad most of the time.”

No comments: