Thursday, July 24, 2008

Family Home Evening at the Lake

I forgot my camera in the Van, so I didn't get any pics until we were leaving. The McCauley's invited us and the Linfords to go to the lake with them on their pontoon boat. It was fun. We had bar-b-que hot dogs and swam. We were jumping off of the roof of the boat (yes, I know, not allowed but it was fun) and Ben wanted to, so we let him. What a fearless little boy.



My sister came with us and helped a lot with Peyton so I got to do lots of swimming. She was one tired girl by the end of the night.
Skipping Stones


I had to get this one of Peyton. When she nurses she pulls on her hair and it is very cute, I don't want to forget this.

1 comment:

Dianna said...

What a great FHE! My son used to pull on his hair when he nursed. Now he hates getting it cut because he loves his hair! Poor little guy.