Friday, October 3, 2008

All I want for Christmas

is my two front teeth!




September 16. Yes I know I am getting pretty behind on my posting, it's because I'm trying to keep up on reading all of your wonderful posts! Micah finally did lose his other front tooth and is now sporting a very cut grin. It was just in time for school pictures and he assured me he would smile big with his mouth open! I'll post school pics when we get them back.

September 17. For the first time ever, the tooth Fairy didn't come that night. I'm not sure what happened. Micah was just so sure that it was now true that there was no tooth fairy and it was just the parents and we forgot, as if! On the flip side, Jacob was now assured that the tooth fairy really was real, which he did not formerly believe. Micah was hoping that she would come while he was at school. I told him that I didn't think she did that, well, I was wrong. We were gone all day and returned home just before the kids got home from school. Micah ran and checked under his pillow soon after he got home and sure enough, she came!
Lucky for Micah, she left $4! b That's twice as much as usual, I guess she felt bad for not being able to get to him that night. She also left some glitter again, green glitter, last time it was gold, and the time before that, none! What a lucky boy.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Geez...your tooth fairy gives more money than ours does.

kelly said...

Tell Micah that, some of the kids in his class get $5 or more for one tooth! I think I used to get a quarter.

Kristie said...

Yup- a quarter - that's what I got - maybe 50 cents for a molar...but never more than that! Sheesh!

jennifer said...

that grin really is charming. such a cute kid. and glitter?! what a great idea. i'll need to discuss that with the tooth fairy the next time she visits our house...

Caleen said...

Well, I think if the tooth Fairy makes a mistake she needs to make it right.. I think She did the right thing! He is getting so big.. I love the Glitter.. Never heard of that.. but, things change.. :)

Yasmine said...

Yeah, I used to get a quarter too. Now we as parents have to pay more for gas AND more for teeth? Geesh. Inflation.

~H said...

I wish I could loose a tooth! Man the tooth fairy got rich since I was a kid. lol :O)