Sunday, October 19, 2008

North India

Oct. 3



We had a coupon for a free appetizer at North India Bar and Grill, so we decided to try it out. It wasn't too pricey, but it was so, so, so, good! If you like spicey and flavorful you'll love it. We live next door to an Indian family and they often times have wonderful smells coming from their house that seep into our house. Some of the food and sauces smelled exactly like our neighbors food, yum! We got curry chicken and butter chicken, the butter chicken was a peanut sauce, my favorite. It was a little similar to Thai food, but more flavorful. I hope we can go back again!




3 comments:

RMCarter said...

Mmmmm! I LOVE that place!!

I can't remember the name of what we got. It was SO good! I'll ask Ryan and let you know, in case you go again.

Oh, and the nan!!! YUM!

Grandma Honey said...

I have seen that place but it never looked appealing to me. But after reading this and looking at the pictures, I think I will try it!

donnam said...

Ooooh, we love that place to. KMJ has these dining deals...for $25.00 you get a $50.00 gift certificate. They have had dining deals for that place a few times and Perry and I have gotten them. We really love it!