Saturday, September 13, 2008

Micah lost another tooth! #3

He was such a big boy, his tooth was loose for literally like 5 months. Micah let me wrap dental floss around it and yank it out. It popped right out! Sadly, several days later I convinced him to let me do the same to his other front tooth which was loose for almost as long, just not as loose. I ended up breaking 3 pieces of dental floss on it and it never came out, but it sure bled a lot! I guess I'll let it loosen up a bit before we try it again. On a side note. Micah knows that the tooth fairy is real, Jacob thinks it's just parents leaving the money under the pillow. Fortunatley, Jacob knows that Santa is real!

9-7-08

2 comments:

Wynn Family said...

I love that he still had the blood running down his mouth!! Jake has his bottom two teeth about to fall out but is just a little chicken about actually pulling them out.

I love the one eyed pirate. Kyle had that same thing, but his finally cleared up just before we were going to have to do something about it. Cotton-balls and warm water was what I always used to get out the gunk!

Yasmine said...

What a brave boy! (And a brave mommy. I'm not excited for THOSE days.)