Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Peyton Rocks Out, well, sort of.

I'm going to be blogging a bit out of order. I just got this video of Peyton today and I thought it was just so cute. For a few days I have noticed her doing this head thing. It looks like she's nodding in agreement to something. It seemed like she was always doing it when there was music on, or something that is at least somewhat similar to music! I wasn't quite sure though until today if it was really her "dancing" Now I'm sure. She is such a quite, mellow baby that this just fits her. She loves music, but even her response to it is like her response to everything else, she is so MELLOW! Her little personality is getting bigger everyday though and I am having more and more fun with her. She has a funny sense of humor, nothing is overstated for sure. I can't wait to see all of her developments.

4 comments:

donnam said...

Peyton couldn't be any cuter! You have a little dancer on your hands!!!

The Gage Cage said...

That is DARLING! Dancing babies make me so happy.

Grandma Honey said...

Darling she is! My guess is she will love music all her life. Dancing must be just an instinctive activity for those who are musically inclined. My theory anyway. Will be fun to see in the coming years.

Unknown said...

What a cutie!