Friday, September 12, 2008

My one eyed pirate girl


9/5/08


Since birth Peyton has had a blocked tear duct. They usually clear up in the first few months, hers, unfortunately, did not. We have been waiting for the last few weeks for a referrel to an eye doctor so she can have it surgically clearned. In the meantime, this is what she looks like most mornings. She is very good natured about it all and for the most part endures me picking the gunk from her lashes throughout the day with minimal complaint.

3 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

My oldest son had that almost the entire first year of his life. I thought it would never go away, but if finally did. Peyton is such a cutie, even with one eye shut. :)

Kirsten said...

Poor thing. That is not a fun thing to go through! Ethan had it as a baby but only for a couple of weeks. I can't imagine having to deal with it everyday. You guys are troopers, and to tell you the truth, the pictures are cute!!! She looks like she is doing an amazing wink thing!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my she is cute like that. H