Saturday, November 14, 2009

November is here! segment 14

I am thankful for Robin, my friend, giver of the green paint. Without her, these cabinets would be cream, like the furniture in Peyton's room. I know they would look lovely in cream, but They would not have been so fun. This picture is before I started the sanding, and after I took all the clutter off.
Same here, just the top of the cabinets.
I am thankful for my little apprentice and companion, Ben.
I am thankful that P didn't fall off the ladder while I ran to get my camera.
Here they are finished, very green, clutter back on.
I finished the boys bathroom cabinets today and I like them even better in the green than the hall cabinets. I still need to get a finished picture of those. Thanks Robin!

7 comments:

The Faridoni Fam said...

Love the color! Color is so much fun to play with!

Scrapally said...

they look great! You are just doing all kinds of wonderful things in your home! good for you!

Becca said...

Cute Kelly!!! It looks awesome!! How fun!

Susie Demke said...

Cute! Ouch! And I LOVE the new hair cut!!!

Grandmotherfairy said...

What a fun idea...love the green!

Unknown said...

You know I love the green !!! And you are welcome for the paint, but I believe you paid me a dollar for that can !! So thank you for coming and supporting me too !! lol

Unknown said...

Oh Yeah, it looks Marvelous in your home !! I truly believe you can't go wrong with green, with yellow undertones of course !! hehe