Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November is here! segment 3

I am so thankful that I have a daughter for so many reasons. She is such a wonderful addition to our family. I am thankful that she is such a girlie girl and at the same time a bit of a tomboy. She is one tough girl. I'm also thankful for her mature and goofy sense of humor. Yes, that is my bra and she did that all by herself, looks like she must be watching mommy closer than mommy thought!
I am thankful for Micah too, for his amazing attention to detail, his wonderful memory and his keen sense of right and wrong and his overwhelming desire to not only always do what is right, but for everyone else around him to do what is right too. He is turning 9 years old on November 4th, which is today for most of you who are reading this! Please wish him a happy birthday if you can.
Here is how Micah is supposed to look, I'm sure his spotty black and blond hair will grow out before too long! I know that having black hair for Harry Potter was very important to him, so I'm grateful that daddy made a deal with him and let him do it if he would let me buzz his head afterward.
I am thankful for my sense of humor, sometimes it gets misplaced but I'm grateful for the times I really need it and can find it. I'm thankful that having 3 boys has really mellowed me out and taught me to have much more patience.

No comments: