Sunday, November 1, 2009

November is here!

Call me crazy, but I am actually going to try and do a post a day this month. I know huh? Crazy. This time of year really is my favorite, I love the weather and all the wonderful holidays, one right after the other. This year we are going to be spending a lot less money and taking a lot more time to focus on the things that are really important. Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I feel like I have a great deal to be thankful for I'm going to take some time each day this month to express my gratitude.



I am thankful to have 4 healthy children, and that Peyton's injuries were not any worse than they are. I am also thankful that my very good friend's husband is a nurse studying to be a nurse practitioner and took a few minutes from his day to check Miss P out.
I just made my super modest husband turn away so I can type this without him reading along! I am super grateful for this guy. I'm thankful that he is worthy enough to hold a calling in the bishopric, and grateful for the blessings that it has already brought to our family and I know will continue to come. I'm thankful for how responsible he is and how well he takes care of us. I'm also thankful that he is too good. I love that about him, I really do honey, I need that.
And, definately not last for the day, I am thankful for these wonderful sister missionaries we have in our ward, even though sis Dunford is leaving us on Wednesday, I'm grateful for the time we've had with her, and that we've had sis Johnson for such a very long time. These sisters are the best missionaries ever, truely. I am also grateful that sis Dunford will be here for my sister's next discussion.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank You for your willingness to share your sweet husband with us, we know he will be busy and gone more and we are willing to help if you ever need help !! I didn't hear about Sister Dunsford today !! Sniff she will be missed !!!

Grandma Honey said...

I just forwarded your blog to Sister Dunford's mother. I'm sure she will love seeing this.

The Smith Family said...

Sister missionaries are so great, huh! We've had them for years now in our ward (the mission president and fam are in our ward, I guess there are some perks!:)) and it's been such a great opportunity to learn about missionary work from other sisters. Good luck with the post-a-day! That's quite the challenge!:)

The Millers said...

MUCH to be thankful for, that is for sure. That is wonderful that Tyler will be in the bishopric. Exciting! And you need to post pictures of the end result of all that hair on the floor!