Saturday, February 16, 2008

3 huge holes!



You may know that for the past few months or more we have been working on our front yard, and by we I don't exactly mean me! Tyler and Matt McCauley have been doing most of the work. Last Saturday Tyler spent 3 hours digging a 5x5x3ft deep hole for one of the Olive trees we have coming on Tuesday and he planted the cypress trees (I think that's what they are). He got sick and then he went out of town, so he wasn't able to dig the other 2 holes. Brent and Matt came over today and they were able to finish the other two holes, yea! I know it doesn't look like much of a yard now, but it will soon. It is really going to make a difference just having the Olive trees in, I can't wait. I look forward to the day when it is warm and I can sit out on the front lawn with the baby on a blanket and watch the boys play outside and ride bikes...

No comments: