Friday, February 15, 2008

So cute

Ok, so I know I need to do better at this, but it's been a little busy around here. Yeah yeah, I know that everyone that actually reads this blog is in the same boat as me and you still manage, but anyway...I'm working on it. Yesterday Ben asked me if he could play with Peyton. I was about to tell him that she was still too little to play but he'd be able to play with her soon, something like that. Before I could form the words to let Ben down easily he was over at her bouncer seat playing "this little piggy" with her! So, I guess I don't give him enough credit, he actually knows how to play with a baby already.
On another note, Valentines Day, or night, I should say, was pretty good. Tyler got back from being out of town for a few days and it was great to see him again. Absense really does make the heart grow fonder. He bought me a Rachel Ray cook book that I had mentioned wanting (he is so good about hearing every comment I make about wanting something, it doesn't even have to be direct!)he also bought me a digital scrapbooking program. I have installed it, but haven't gotten any further yet. Wish me luck with that! He got Jake a new computer game and he wants to play that right now and is currently complaining that I've been doing this forever and writing a lot. So, I won't go into much more, but I have to add that Tyler also rented Bourne Ultimatum that I've been wanting to see, sadly, neither of us thought it was anywhere near as good as the first 2 were, oh well. It was a good night anyway, the worst part was being up most of it with Peyton coughing. I took her on a drive from 12am-12:30am and that helped for the next few hours she slept. It is so hard to have a newborn this time of year. Even if I didn't take her out and about her brothers would bring everything right back home to her, so that wouldn't even help, ughh! So if I sound out of it, it's due to my 3 hours of sleep last night.

No comments: