Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sick




Yep, this is me 1 week ago. I was trying to get a good shot of how goopy, nasty, and bloodshot my eyes were. I know these pictures look pretty bad, but to be honest, in person, it looked much worse. I had an eye infection. Micah had one, then Ben got it, then Peyton, and lastly, me. The kids just had a few crusties and some goopies. My eyes looked like a runny nose with a sinus infection, does that make sense? My right eye was swollen almost shut and both of my eyes were really red and watery. Anyhow, hope that wasn't too much info!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Whoaa...that is not easy. Being a mom with a newborn and sick. Not fun! I hope you are feeling better and I know we are all hoping spring will come fast!!! It is good to share the good and the not so good...like swollen eyes and "mustaches"!!!! ;) I love all the new posts!