Saturday, February 16, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking


It's my first page!!! It did take me a few hours, but only because I'm still learning. Once I get the hang of it all I can see where I can whip them out in no time at all. It's great, no wasted paper, no messes, you can use your paper and embellishments over and over again. I am no longer going to scrapbook every single picture we take, just the really cute or really special pictures. I am going to print the pages, so if any of you know a place, maybe something online, that will print 12x12 pages, please let me know!

2 comments:

Janelle Ehat said...

Great Job!!! It looks awesome! It gets easier as you go along. I'm excited to see more!

Kirsten said...

CUTE! You'll have to show me how to do this sometime! I am so curious and it looks great! Keep posting your pages!